- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2″ X . 148 in diameter
- Drives 21º plastic collated framing Nails from 2″ To 3 1/2″ In length and . 113 to . 148 in diameter
- Lightweight design at only 8. 3 lbs.
- Solid top-loading aluminum MAGAZINE for longer life
Details: The Makita 3-1/2” framing nailer (model AN924) combines durable construction and robust performance with ease-of-use features for commercial framing applications. The AN924 is engineered for a range of applications including framing walls, floors, and roofs, construction of sub-flooring, roof and floor decking, floor and wall sheathing/Siding. It is ideal for framers, roofers and carpenters. The AN924 accepts full round-head nails, 2” – 3-1/2”, with up to . 148” (16D) shank diameter, and the 2-mode selector switch (bump, sequential) provides increased convenience. The AN924 is engineered for longer tool life and ease-of-use, with a built-in air filter to minimize dust and debris from entering. Additional features include an anti-dry mechanism that stops the tool when three nails remain in the magazine, a solid rear-loading aluminum magazine for longer service life, and rubber hand-grips to provide more comfortable handling.