Brand: Metabo HPT
- 21 degree framing nailer
- AWARDS: The preferred Pro brand of Pneumatic nailers. *Based on the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 product Brand surveys in builder & developer MAGAZINE
- FASTENERS: Accepts 2″ Up to 3-1/2″ Plastic collated framing Nails
- LIGHTWEIGHT: at only 7.5 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- APPLICATIONS: Great for flooring and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, SUB flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
- TRIGGER: Quick transition between sequential and contact nailing
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth adjustment dial
- GRIP: Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold
- METABO HPT: Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
Details: The NR90AES1 framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2″ up to 3-1/2″ in length and features Metabo HPT’s next generation “industrial design.” Weighing only 7. 5 lbs, this framing nailer is easy to use all day, while still providing the power similar to other bulkier and heavier framing nailers. The NR90AES1 framing nailer is great for flooring and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction. The redesigned head guard of the NR90AES1 framing nailer allows for a faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance.
Release Date: 31-01-2019