Brand: Metabo HPT
- New name, same great tools: for 70 years, Hitachi power tools has engineered professional grade power tools. In 2018, we renamed to Metabo HPT
- Unique air spring drive system that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero Ramp up time, increased driving speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer and quicker response time between drives
- Brushless motor for longer run time per charge, less maintenance and increased durability
- 30° magazine holds approximately 47 paper strip collated fasteners From 2″ Up to 3-1/2″ In length
- Drives up to 400 nails per charge using the compact 3.0Ah battery
Details: The Metabo HPT NR1890DC 18V cordless paper strip framing nailer completely raises the bar for cordless framing nailers. It is designed so you no longer need The dirty hoses, loud compressors or expensive Gas cartridges. It’s equipped with Metabo HPT unique air spring drive system that delivers similar performance as a pneumatic nalier, but offers total cordless freedom. It uses sealed compressed air to drive each nail, which results in zero ramp up time, up to 2 nails driven per second, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer best of all, there is No refilling of the air tank required. This cordless nailer is ideal for all construction framing applications but is particularly useful for punch-out work on a jobsite for Quick in-and-out operation with minimal hassle and professional results.
Release Date: 31-01-2019