- Increased Productivity – Drives nails flush in LVL and other hardwoods that remodelers encounter.
- All Season Formula – Works in temperatures down to 14°F.
- Lightweight – 7.2lbs. for better comfort and control while working overhead or in tight spaces.
- Guaranteed Durability 50% Longer Run-time with 7V Li-ion Battery for up to 9,000 nails per charge.
- Compact Design: Fits between 16″ o.c. studs, joists and roof trusses.
Details: The cordless XP framing nailer system is designed to deliver 15% more power to increase productivity. Less standing nails and better drive performance into harder woods means you can put your hammer away and let this cordless nailer do it all. Plus, the new Paslode framing fuel with all season formula lets you keep working in temperatures down to 14⁰F when compressor hoses are freezing. The lightweight Paslode cordless XP framing system offers the nailer, nails, and fuel so you enjoy the power to drive non-stop nailing all day, every day.