- Includes: Hex Wrenches, Tool oil, Extra No-Mar Tip, Bump Fire Trigger
- Featuring a Magazine Capacity of 90 Nails
- Offering an Operating Pressure of 70 to 115-PSI
- Perfect for use in General Framing, Wall or Roof Sheathing, and Deck Construction
- Use with Paper Collated Nails and 34-Degree Clipped Head Framing Nails from 2 to 3-1/2-Inches
Publisher: MAT Outdoor Power Equipment
Details: Powermate VX CHFN35P Clipped Head Framing Nailer combines value and performance into a tool that can handle any framing needs. The Clipped Head Framing Nailer features an Ergonomic soft grip handle and lightweight magnesium housing designed to lessen user fatigue. It includes an adjustable depth of drive to determine the fastener depth, replaceable trigger for sequential (equipped tip) or bump fire operation and a 360-Degrees adjustable exhaust designed to direct the exhaust away from the users face or work area. It also includes a 1/4-Inch attached NPT plug with a dust cap to keep debris out. The Clipped Head Framing Nailer is engineered with a soft no-mar tip that protects work from unnecessary marks or can be used as a cleated tip to ensure a good grip on tough to reach angles. The Clipped Head Framing Nailer is designed for use with Nail Styles including Paper Collated, 34-Degrees Clipped Head Framing Nails from 2 to 3-1/2-Inches. Perfect for use in general framing, wall or roof sheathing, and deck construction.