- Drives 2- to 3-1/2-Inch smooth shank nails and 2- to 3-Inch ring shank nails; shank diameters include 0.113, 0.120, 0.131, and 0.148.
- Upgraded XtremePro internal features include anodized sleeve for additional strength and durability, urethane sleeve cap protects sleeve from wear, and fixed firing valve to improve tool life and speed
- 20-Degree in-line magazine provides excellent maneuverability and line of sight
- On-tool stowable rafter hanger
- Thumbwheel depth-of-drive control and EZ-Clear
Details: Product Description Value not found Amazon.com Designed with the professional in mind, the 702XP is packing 904 inch/pounds of power in a maneuverable, comfortable nailer. The anodized sleeve offers additional strength and durability and the urethane sleeve cap protects the sleeve from wear. The magazine load is smooth; the comfort grip feels great in hand. Just a twist adjusts the exhaust a full 360 degrees. The 20-degree magazine offers unobstructed line-of-sight; drive depth adjusts with a well-placed thumbwheel. As with most quality nailers, you can choose between dual action or restrictive trigger firing mechanisms. A great combination for the exacting professional, perfect for framing, decking, sheathing, siding, subfloors and trusses. –Kris Jensen-Van Heste From the Manufacturer The FramePro 702XP Full Round Head nailer is designed with the Pro in mind. XtremePro models have improved internal and external features for improved durability and comfort, and more than enough power to drive the wide range of full round head nails and common nails.