- Drives 30-degree to 34-degree paper collated fasteners
- Features adjustable exhaust with a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Magazine holds up to 100 nails
- Shoot nails from 2 to 3-1/2 inches in length and 0.113 to 0.131 inches in width
- Includes oil, adjustment wrenches, safety glasses and a custom carrying case
Publisher: Great Lakes Tool MFG INC
Details: Remember when you had a reliable framing nailer? The WEN Clipped Head 34Degree Framing Nailer effortlessly shoots 30Degree to 34Degree paper collated fasteners anywhere from 2 to 3-1/2 inches in size. With a lightweight aluminum body and a comfortable rubber-grip handle, this tool is the perfect companion for any framing job. Just plug in your favorite air compressor and start nailing. The WEN Framing Nailer features adjustable exhaust and operates at anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI with a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet fitting. The spacious magazine carries up to 100 fasteners while the quick-load design makes set-up a breeze. The kit includes oil, adjustment wrenches, safety glasses and a custom carrying case for convenient storage between jobs. And it wouldn’t be a WEN product if it weren’t backed by a one year warranty, a friendly customer help line and a nationwide network of skilled service technicians. The WEN Clipped Head 34Degree Framing Nailer: remember when you could get through a job without your nailer jamming up? Remember WEN.