- 50% lighter than traditional hand nailers for more comfortable use. Weighs only 1 lb.
- Magnetic nose holds nail in place for safe, accurate placement.
- Saves hours over hand nailing, keeping you moving to the next job.
- Nail point can be easily placed within a recess for safe, efficient fastening.
- Included fitting provides plug-and-play convenience out of the box.
Details: Product Description Highlights: Powerful enough to drive bulk nails into joist hangers, hurricane straps, fencing, or decking Fifty percent lighter than traditional palm nailers and is ideal for exceptionally tight spots Specifications; Reg. Operating Pressure: 60 to 110 psi (4.0 to 7.6 bar) Air Consumption: 2 – 4 scfm; Length: 2 3/4″ (69.9 mm); Width: 2″ (55.6 mm) Fastener Specifications: Drives 2″ – 3-1/2″, 6d to 16d Bulk Nails Includes Wrench; Tool Oil Required; Aluminum Housing & Rear Exhaust 1/4″ NPT From the Manufacturer The Senco PC1195 mini palm nailer drives bulk nails from 2- to 3-1/2-inch in length. This compact palm nailer is 50% lighter than traditional palm nailers. Features include a magnetic nose for accurate nail placement and compact design for easy storage. Excellent tool for driving nails in very tight places. Specific applications include joist hangers, framing, hurricane straps, fencing, decking and most areas where swinging a hammer is not feasible.