- Nailed It: This single pin concrete nailer is a safer, pneumatic alternative to powder actuated concrete tools for basement renovations, garage updates, or new construction framing. It shoots single pins from 3/4″ to 3″ without needing to pre-drill holes.
- Pro Design: Featuring a magnesium body with one piece drive blade of hardened steel, this nailer is ideal for fastening wood, steel, or other thin metal to concrete walls, cement blocks, and poured concrete slabs. It’s 10 times faster than powder-actuated systems.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Prime Global Products
Details: The Freeman PSSCP Pneumatic 3″ Single Pin Concrete Nailer with case is the safer, pneumatic alternative to powder actuated concrete tools for basement renovations, garage updates, or new construction framing. Simply connect the concrete nailer to your air compressor, load a concrete drive pin into the nose of the gun, and pull the trigger to drive pins up to 10 times faster than with conventional powder tools. This air powered nail gun shoots single pins without needing to pre-drill holes, and is compatible with concrete pins from 3/4″ to 3″. Firing into green concrete (concrete that was poured less than 25 days ago, in most climates) is ideal when firing longer pins and will provide the best results for plywood to concrete nailing, wire lathe installation, steel banding, decking, fencing, subflooring and more. The body of the Pneumatic 3″ Single Pin Concrete Nailer is constructed of lightweight and rugged magnesium to reduce operator fatigue and features 360 degree adjustable exhaust, an air filter / anti-dust cap, ergonomic handle, and a blow molded case for easy transport and storage.