- Nailed It: This pneumatic pinner uses 23 gauge headless pin nails ranging from 1/2″ to 1″. It features a lightweight and durable aluminum body, ergonomic grip handle, reversible belt hook, and trigger with a safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing.
- Safety and Precision Design: This pinner is ideal for custom applications like crafts, tacking decorative trim, small picture frames, hobby work, jewelry cases, and molding. It features a pin size selector, air filter / anti-dust cap, and ergonomic comfort grip handle.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Freeman Pneumatics
Details: The Freeman PP123 Pneumatic 23-Gauge 1″ Micro Pinner is a woodworker’s dream come true, and is perfect for all types of detailed trim, glazing strips, jewelry cases, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts. This air powered pin nailer is compatible with 23 gauge headless micro pins from 15/32″ to 1″, which leave a nearly invisible hole while still driving into dense wood with ease. An ergonomically engineered body results in a balanced and extremely lightweight tool great for using over long periods of time. A comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control, making this durable nail gun capable of very precise pin placement. An anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine extend the life of this small but powerful headless pin mailer. The Pneumatic 23-Gauge 1″ Micro Pinner includes a belt hook, safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.