- Lock-out mechanism that prevents dry-firing of tool
- Shoots fasteners up to 2-inch length easily, even in hardwoods
- Patented magazine design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths
- Powerful motor penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work
Publisher: Grex Power Tools
Details: Product Description Minimum Recommended Operating Pressure (psi)- 60 From the Manufacturer The Grex P650L 23-gauge 2-Inch length headless pinner features grex’s patented self-adjusting magazine design that accommodates fasteners from 1/2-Inch up to 2-Inch, a total of 12 different lengths. An added feature is the built in lock-out mechanism that prevents dry firing of the tool when only several pins are remaining, ensuring a pin is driven every time. If necessary, a manual over-ride button of the lock-out mechanism allows the last few pins remaining in the magazine to be driven. Equipped with an extended narrow nose to access corners and tight areas with precision, this lightweight pinner is designed ideally for intricate finishing and trim work that allows secure fastening of the smallest decorative trim with a nearly invisible hole – no splitting or puttying.