Brand: Metabo HPT
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8 inches, 3/4 inches, 1 inch, 1 3/16 inches and 1 3/8 inches fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- Large housing shield protects the work surface
Details: Product Description Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8-Inch 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer with Safety Glasses and Carrying Case From the Manufacturer The Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8-Inch Pin Nailer fires 23-gauge headless pins which produce near invisible holes. The NP35A magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch, 1-inch, 1-3/16-inch and 1-3/8-inch fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects. The large housing shield, removable nose plate and rear exhaust protect delicate work surfaces from costly damage. Features such as a visual reload indicator, adjustable depth of drive and large capacity magazine reduce downtime and offer convenience to the user. Lightweight and compact, the NP35A may be used in a variety of applications including cabinets, paneling, small moldings, trim, glazing bead, craft work and picture framing. This package comes with safety glasses, 1/4-inch NPT male plug, no-mar tip, hex bar wrench and carrying case. The large fastener capacity means fewer reloads and less downtime. Also, the depth adjustment is used for flush drives into a variety of surfaces. The Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8-Inch Pin Nailer tool is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the original purchase date. In addition any pistons, drivers and O-rings associated with this tool are covered by a 90-day limited warranted. Hitachi Power Tools provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.