- Powerful motor drives standard headless pins sized 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-3/16″ and 1-3/8″
- Aluminum body, Magazine and cylinder for strength and durability; Weighs only 2 pounds
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from pin-less blank fires (dry-fires)
- Side, Drop-In loading Magazine holds upto 130 nails for maximum efficiency
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
Details: The Makita 23 gauge pin nailer (model AF353) offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF353 has a side, Drop-In loading magazine that accepts standard 23 GA. Headless pins sized 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-3/16″, and 1-3/8″. the nail lock-out and red window alerts the user when to reload pins as the 2-finger trigger is used for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 2 lbs., the AF353 was engineered for all-day professional use ideal for installing molding, chair rail, Tacking trim, glass retainers to doors, cross pinning dowels & joints, cabinets, paneling, glazed bead, craft work, picture frame assembly, window beading, rattan furniture, and a whole host of other woodworking applications. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a rear exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user and work surface, a built-in air Duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and 2 removable no-mar tips with sightlines for increased pinning accuracy.