- Refined firing mechanism reduces recoil; reduces force required on the work surface when driving pins
- Drives 6 different lengths of 23 gauge pins (5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-3/16″ and 1-3/8″); MAGAZINE capacity up to 120 pins
- Anti-dry Fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment for precise flush and Countersink finish
- Cordless for increased convenience; eliminates the need for a compressor and air hose
Details: The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Pin Nailer, 23 Ga. (model TP03Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately), is a hose-free solution for finish and trim work. The TP03Z is compact and powerful, and drives up to 1, 250 pins on a single charge of a 12V CXT 2. 0Ah battery (sold separately). It will drive six different lengths of 23 gauge pins (5/8″, 11/16”, ¾”, 1″, 1-3/16″, 1-3/8″) with a magazine capacity of up to 120 pins. Added features include an anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks, tool-less depth adjustment for precise flush and countersink finish, and a contact trigger for improved accuracy and precision. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L. E. D. charge level indicator. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4. 0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.