- Nailed It: This pneumatic pinner uses 23 gauge headless pin nails ranging from 1/2″ to 1″, and features a lightweight and durable aluminum body, ergonomic grip handle, reversible belt hook and trigger with a safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing.
- Safety and Precision Design: This micro pin nail gun is ideal for custom applications like crafts, tracking decorative trim, small picture frames, hobby work, jewelry cases, moulding and much more. It features a pin size selector, anti-dust cap, and ergonomic comfort grip.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Details: The NuMax SP123 Pneumatic 23-Gauge 1″ Micro Pin Nailer is perfect for applications such as tacking decorative trim, glazing strips, small picture frames, cabinetry trim, assembling jewelry cases, and hobbies and crafts. This air powered pin nailer is compatible with 23 gauge headless micro pins from 15/32″ to 1″, and the bottom loading magazine makes reloading nails fast and easy. A trigger specifically designed for contact actuation ensures accurate pin placement and avoids accidental firing. Lightweight and durable die cast aluminum construction and an ergonomically engineered body create an easy to operate, lightweight tool great for use over long stretches of time. A convenient comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control, helping to provide professional results for DIYers at home and construction contractors at the job site. The Pneumatic 23-Gauge 1″ Micro Pin Nailer includes air tool oil and adjustment tools.