- Ideal for Cabinet Assembly, Finish Carpentry, and Light Trim, Panel, and Molding
- Trigger lock-out system for safe use
- Rubber no-mar tip protects work surfaces
- High capacity, easy load solid metal magazine automatically adjusts to fastener lengths 5/8 to 1-3/8″
- Adjust the depth of drive for a clean, professional finish
Details: The PneuTools HP2335 23-Gauge Headless Pinner is a small but vital tool to have in any finish-tool arsenal. This tool is compact and lightweight, but made with solid metal components with industrial use in mind. Use the HP2335 for delicate woodwork, finish carpentry, cabinetry, or even DIY crafting. Since headless pins are extremely small, fasten small pieces without fear of splitting and eliminate the need to do additional filling and sanding work. Accommodates up to 1-3/8” headless pins.