- Nailed It: This 7/16″ medium crown stapler may be used for a variety of applications including wall sheathing, roof decking, putting down subfloor, constructing pallets, shipping crates, and many other uses. It features a durable, lightweight anodized aluminum cylinder.
- Pro Design: This stapler features a belt hook, bump firing or sequential firing, rubber comfort grip, depth adjust, pre-installed industrial air fitting, and a quick release nose. The open magazine design allows users to quickly check how many staples are remaining when working.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Warranty: 7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 14.0 x 8.0 inches