- Drives up to 1700 nails per charge
- No compressors, hoses or pricey gas cartridges required. Cordless design offers both convenience and superior performance.
- Convenient adjustment dial regulates air pressure for optimum results.
- Low-nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to reload
- Includes: 18-V ONE AirStrike 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Battery sold separately
Details: The Ryobi P320 brad nailer has comparable power to some gas-powered nailers and the convenience of a cordless power tool. Any nailing job you may need to perform around the house, from installing roofing tiles to reinforcing joints, can be accomplished with the P320. On a single charge of a 4 amp hour battery from Ryobi’s One+ system, you can fire up to 700 nails up to 50 millimeters long. Adjust your depth with an onboard dial so you do not have to worry about fiddling with extra tools. Be sure to see what you are working on with the built-in LED lighting, and keep it handy with the attached belt clip. Get what you need to get done with the P320. It’s built for work, so get to it.