It is better to describe a palm nailer as a very small nail gun. Just as a standard pneumatic nail gun, a small air compressor powers it. This tool can actually be held by a hand’s palm. Really, you don’t need both hands to apply it.
Showing 1–16 of 34 results
Major features of palm nailers:
- Smaller than any standard nail gun type;
- Lighter than any other nailers;
- Easier to use compared to standard guns;
- Works only with straight nails (like a hammer) – won’t include the coils of nails like other nail guns;
Such palm-sized tools function just like their full-size equivalent, despite the small size.
These tools are small , portable, and lightweight, so it may seem that they’re not designed to handle a lot of stuff. More to the opposite, such devices may be used for almost any task that might need a nail gun.
Such nail guns come in 3 types: air-powered (pneumatic, electric and cordless). Cordless models, which operate on the charger, offer greater flexibility and portability.
Because they are so lightweight, this instrument is the best device to use in certain small places that are hard to access, such as corners and hanging joists. And because they have incredibly accurate nail placement, these devices are ideal when precise positioning is required.
This nailer type may be used for a number of activities. This method is intended to make the nailing cycle quicker, simpler and more precise. The palm nail reviews set out in this article are well-built, robust and include the strength required to move nails efficiently. Their modest sizes make it easier to work in narrow places. These tools are simple to use, strong, and can be used for a broad variety of tasks – roofing, flooring, joist hangings, etc. The highly versatile device is a useful addition to any pegboard or toolbox.
- Small but effective. Given its modest scale, this device is extremely strong and has the capacity to drive nails easily, accurately, and securely through any material. Unlike their counterparts – the conventional hammer – palm nail guns require limited energy. If you’ve got the device connected to the air compressor, you’ve got it filled with nails, and you’ve got it perfectly positioned in your pocket, all you’ve got to do is pull the trigger and the nail would be applied to the material with tremendous power. There is minimal recoil that make this device simpler to apply;
- Very precise. These devices are more effective than the conventional nailer. You just have to put gentle pressure between the instrument and the surface you are operating on while you use a palm nailer. That’s how the instrument does whatever it takes to move the nail. In fact, this device is highly reliable so there is almost no risk that the nail may break, particularly though the nail is not well-targeted;
- These tools can get into any tight spaces unlike mallets. They can hold the nail on its magnetic face while reaching the narrow place;
- Reduced hand fatigue. Because these nailers are portable, they are much simpler to apply with for a few hours;
To cut the long story short, palm nailers can be picked for any professional or DIY project where a hammer is too big to drive the nails into narrow spaces. In other words, a palm nailer will edge out a standard nail gun for specific tasks. Although a traditional nail gun is typically the better choice for framing and other heavy-duty tasks, a palm nail gun could be a perfect alternative for just about every other job.